The product becomes eligible for return to ZenSpun, upon compliance with our return policies. The return policies have been created keeping in mind, the best interest of the customers.
* Each product has a unique time-period within which it has to be returned. Failing to do so will render the product ineligible for return or refund.
* The products that have been found to be damaged or tampered with at the time of delivery can be returned before using the product.
* All the products of ZenSpun are individually packed in tamper-proof non-resealable packs. Due to the intimate nature of the products and considering hygiene-reasons, the products are not eligible for refund once the pack is opened. The refund can be claimed if a wrong style or size has been delivered against the ordered specifications of the product. Customers are advised to check the specifications before opening the packs.
* In packs of 3s or 5s, the products other than the opened one are eligible for refund, and it will be refunded on a prorated basis.
* The refund will be made to the mode of pay ie. credited back to the card or the account. In case of Cash on Delivery, the cash will be credited to the customer’s account, for which we will require your banking details. The banking-details will be collected only on a reactive basis ie. only when a refund needs to be made to the account for Cash on Delivery.
* The product must have all the tags intact that were provided at the time of the purchase. It is also essential to provide the original bill and packing-elements of the product.
* ZenSpun reserves the right to declare a product ineligible for refund, and in case of a discrepancy, the decision of ZenSpun will be considered binding and final.
In most locations, the pick-up for the return-goods will be arranged by ZenSpun. However, in certain locations where the pick-up can’t be effect, the return-delivery has to be arranged by the customer. The shipping charges, upon being found to be compliant with our shipping-guidelines, will be refunded to the customer, based on the payment instrument used.